Better Sex Life With Hypnotist Gold Coast
Using Hypnosis For A Better Sex Life
Using Hypnosis for a Better Sex Life
Hypnosis is linked directly with improving your sex life. Whether you’re suffering from intimacy issues, erectile dysfunction; or you just can’t seem to find your orgasm, this article will astound you. A very interesting article was published in the New York Post specifically geared towards women reaching an orgasm through hypnosis by simply listening to a recording
Below are examples of what hypnosis can help you with if you’re suffering from aversions, fears or issues surrounding sex.
- Low Libido: Libido, colloquially known as sex drive, is a person’s overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity. Sex drive is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Many men suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) because of anxiety, stress or psychological trauma surrounding the act of sexual intercourse. It can be found in performance anxiety to relationship issues.
- Intimacy Issues: Avoiding intimacy due to anxiety, stress or negative sexual experiences can dull your desire and arousal for intercourse.
- Premature Ejaculation: Simply put, some men suffer from premature ejaculation (PE) because of psychological issues and learned behavioural triggers. Anxiety and negative sexual memories attached to the act of sexual intercourse contribute to PE.
- Body-Image Issues: For some, having issues with your body can lead to the inability to orgasm due to anxiety, fear or low self-esteem.
- Sexual Disorders: There are countless types of sexual disorders that prevent or reduce someone’s enjoyment of sex. Your sexual issue may be in one or more of the following phases: Desire Phase; Arousal Phase; or Orgasm Phase.
A brief explanation of how hypnosis works on your brain.
I will put you into a deep state of relaxation using various hypnosis techniques. This will allow me to speak with your subconscious mind. FYI: Your subconscious mind takes up to 90% of your brain’s total function.
Once you’re deeply relaxed, I will then start to isolate your main issue(s) with sexual intercourse so they can be removed.
Lastly, I will replace any bad thoughts, feelings or behaviours with positive suggestions that will improve your sex life.
If it sounds too good to be true, keep reading to learn how a I can really improve your sex life.
You’ve heard of sex on the brain. But where is sex “in” the brain?
Many of you will be deeply aware of the physiological (physical) responses and feelings of sexual desire. However, there are neurobiological and neuroanatomical processes at play in your internal mind as well.
Without getting too technical, Neuroscience Fundamentals defines sexual desire as, “The behavioural drive that motivates individuals to fantasise about or seek out sexual activity. In contrast, sexual arousal is defined as the autonomic physiological processes that prepare the body for sexual activity.
Remember This: Your internal mind is programmed to seek pleasure and avoid any types of pain or discomfort. Using hypnosis, you want to seek out any thought processes that trigger negative feelings that you link and associate sex with.
Using Hypnosis for a Better Sex Life.
If you’ve developed emotional issues surrounding sex, it will affect your physical performance. Neuroscience Fundamentals teaches us that the parts of the brain discussed above are directly involved in:
- Penile Erection
- Sexual Feelings or Urges
- Sensations of Extreme Pleasure
- Memories of Sexual Intercourse
- Uterine Contractions
If you feel you need help to get back your sex life, book a 100% confidential session with me in the comfort of your own home.
or call John direct 0414 779 397